At Instock chefs create dishes with products that otherwise would go to waste. These products are collected every morning, with our electrical food rescue car, and served in our restaurant, toko or foodtruck. We want to rescue much more food than we do now and create more awareness around food waste, by scaling Instock with several initiatives.
What is the social impact of your business?
We reduce food waste by turning it into delicious meals and at the same time we make people more aware of this problem.
What do you want to achieve by being part of Impact Hub Scaling?
We want to make our organization ready for scaling, by…
* getting our strategy even more clear and creating more structure in order to get ready for a second or third location for our restaurant.
* developing our new initiative and bring it to the market: an Instock product line.
Please give us one interesting fact about you.
* At the moment we rescue about 1000 kilo’s of perfectly fine food every week
* We served about 50.000 plates of food since June 2014
* Our motto: dare to make mistakes!
Impact Hub Scaling is an international program designed for social enterprises ready to scale locally & internationally, to enable entrepreneurs with innovative solutions, to successfully scale-up, drive social innovation forward and create positive impact. The program gets supported by J.P. Morgan, Fondazione Cariplo, Stavros Niarchos Foundation, Fondazione CRT as well as the European Commission’s FP7 Programme – BENISI Project. Find out more